As with the best things in life, this is not free. There are some things I must do before I can relax and stare at my lovely award.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven "Creative Writers" who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
That's it. Now, of course I must tell six outrageous lies about myself. Hmmm. Dunno why Carol thought I knew how to lie, but never mind. Will have words with her later. Oh. And one outrageous truth. Well, there's nothing outrageous about the truth. It can only set one free.
So, here goes:
- I gave a drunken lap dance to a 21-year-old stranger at a transvestite club.
- My father was the mayor of his New Jersey town.
- I never went to college because I was kicked out of high school.
- I gave up a rock star life because the sex and drugs became same-old, same-old.
- I am now a happy little homemaker and cook, clean, bake every day.
- My mother spoke French to me until I went to first grade.
- I never learned to drive.
I'm tapping the side of my nose with my index finger as I think. All right. Here are the seven bloggers I'm passing this award to:
- Deanna Schrayer at The Other Side of Deanna
- Anne Tyler Lord at Don't Fence Me In
- G.P. Ching at So, Write
- P.J. Kaiser at Inspired by Real Life
- Karen Schindler at Miscellaneous Yammerings
- Tony Noland at Landless
- Alex Carrick at Alex Carrick's Blog
But it was an entertaining way to spend my snowbound day! Thanks again.